Facet joint injections/medial branch blocks
Each vertebra in the spine is connected to the vertebra above and below it by facet joints, which are located on both sides of the rear of the spine. A facet joint block can be both diagnostic and therapeutic for back or neck pain. A facet joint block injection can confirm whether the facet joints are indeed the source of pain and can help relieve the pain and inflammation.
Epidural steroid injections
- Cervical: This injection relieves pain in the neck, shoulders, and arms caused by a pinched nerve (or nerves) in the cervical spine. Conditions such as herniated discs, spinal stenosis, or radiculopathy can compress nerves, causing inflammation and pain. The medication injected helps decrease the swelling of nerves.
- Thoracic: This outpatient procedure is an injection performed to relieve pain in the upper back.
- Lumbar: This injection procedure is performed to relieve low back and radiating leg pain. Steroid medication can reduce the swelling and inflammation caused by spinal conditions.
- Hip – Stem Cells, PRP, Diagnostic
Peripheral nerve blocks
Spinal cord stimulation
Tendons, ligaments, bursa injections
- Carpal tunnel
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer's elbow
- Etc. – PRP, stem sells
- Superior hypogastric
- Impar plexuses
This procedure, also called a "discogram," helps your doctor find painful spinal discs. It can show the source of pain in your back. To see how it works, let's watch a discography done in the lumbar spine.
Annuloplasty, intradiscal thermal procedures, nucleoplasty, discectomy
During this minimally-invasive procedure, the physician uses heat from radio waves to treat painful facet joints in your neck. This procedure is also called radiofrequency rhizotomy. It can treat pain that doesn't respond to medications or to physical therapy.
During this minimally-invasive procedure, the physician uses heat from radio waves to treat painful facet joints in your upper back. This procedure is also called radiofrequency rhizotomy. It can treat pain that doesn't respond to medications or to physical therapy.
- Lumbar medial branch
- DRG and SI joint
Vetebro/Kyphoplasty: This minimally-invasive procedure repairs a vertebral compression fracture. It helps restore the spine's natural shape. Some patients experience rapid pain relief after the procedure.
Endoscopic discectomy/spine surgeries
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Treatment:
If you have shoulder pain, platelet rich plasma therapy may help. It uses parts of your own blood to help your body heal itself. PRP can help your shoulder feel better and work better.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Treatment Overview:
Platelet rich plasma therapy can help injured joints and other problems. It uses parts of your own blood to reduce pain and speed up healing.
Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injection:
This injection procedure is performed to relieve pain caused by arthritis in the sacroiliac joint where the spine and hip bone meet. The steroid medication can reduce swelling and inflammation in the joint.